Mything Links #800 Found

From: Oliver D. Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 20:21:12 -0000

Hi there,

Despite some fine entries from the likes of David Dunham and newcomers to Mything Links like Rob Helm and Stuart Mousir-Harrison (aka Dr. Moose) Mything Links #800 is "So then I hit him" by Jane Williams.

I also added the following stories by these fine authors:

Cold Wind and Storm Wind by David Dunham, Bersochek Rescues His Sister by David Dunham and Rob Helm, The First Canoe by Rob Helm, Vinga - subcults and mythlets by Jane Williams, and Issaries' Path through Darkness, Jaram's Staff of Thorns, and Why the Story is best by Stuart Mousir-Harrison.

These stories see the addition of regions and topics dedicated to Umathela.

I also fixed broken or obsolete links to stories by Jane Williams and her Vinga obsessed friends:-) as well as stories by Bruce Ferrie and Alan LaVergne.

This brings the story total to 803 and the authors to 170!

Oliver
http://www.geocities.com/bernuetz/mything/mything.html