Re: Re: Suggestions for a demo game

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 02:01:16 -0500

Can I just thank all of you for basically being super-amazingly cool?

As for the Peace Process, it is the most in line with what I would like, but WILL take a lot of work to put together into a workable shape.

But you all have been wonderful offering suggestions.

I, of course, fell ill and have spent the last two days unable to think straight, so that's been no help whatsoever.

I will tell you all if I did manage to run a game, which one it was if I did, and how it went.

LC