Re: Digest Number 1898

From: dougie_at_...
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 10:38:13 +0100

Hi Folks,

I´m starting up a new campaign to introduce my girfreind to the wonderful world of roleplaying and Glorantha! She is going to start out in an ex-Coloymar (as a Intiatand (?is that the right word - a Young Adult having taken first Initiation but not yet chosen a god) and would be Skald and womaniser in clan exiled as a political move after the Lunar invasion in 1602 who have found refuge amoung the Iristaros Exiles. The remnants of the old Clolymar clan and other refugees have been formed into a new clan by Cheif Tarkel (this is b4 the Rightous Wind although more Exiles will join them then).

My question is, would/could they use the old clan wyter (with its presumably long history and greater powers) or would a new wyter need to be formed?

Cheers & Beers,

Dougie.

This mail sent through Virus Free Email
http://www.vfemail.net