Wyter was (sorry ;) )Re: Digest Number 1898

From: Dougie <dougie_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 18:06:14 -0000

Thanks for the replys - gives me some foods for thought - the new clan (formed by King Tarkil of the Iristaros) has about 70% old the clan with the remainder being sundry refugees from elsewhere so I´m not sure if this is an entirely new clan or a contunuation of the old one (they have taken the old clan regaliar (sp?) but I doubt the tula border stones). I like the idea of getting these back as an adventure seed but since the new clan has been established for around 8 years I´d kinda assumed they had a wyter up and running of some sort...

BTW the old wyter powers probably wouldn´t be too useless as the old tula was in Colymar lands - not too too far away from the Tamelane Hills where the new clan is established...

I know it possably belongs on the Rules Digest but since we´re on the subject... does a wyter still have a general Awarnes ability under the HQ guardian rules. ie does my wyter´s Awarness: Sense Apple Blight, Sense Praxians alow it to detect cattle raiders from over the hill as described in BA & TR?

Cheers,

Dougie.