Re: Re: Demos and Cyrlings

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 21:28:45 -0500

Yeah, I was tempted to try Fish Rain.

In the end, there was no game. The con just didn't attract gamers. I think one RPG got run, one board game, that's it. Even the Stargate LARP planned for the first night (the main guests were Stargate actors) didn't happen.

So I showed up on Sunday with Light and Death from the MIB group and no players.

Too bad, but c'est la vie.

LC