RE: Re: Barbarian Adventures - date?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 08:15:43 -0000

> > I'm sure this is quick and easy and I've overlooked it - Barbarian
> > Adventures gives lots of very precise detail for each tribe. But
> > when's it set?

Jeff:
> ..Its really in the "Time before the
> storm" as it were that existed from 1616 till 1621. Certainly
> Whitewall hasn't fallen.

Thanks, that's great. Just trying to get my source references accurate :)

BTW, I'm sure this has been asked before, but do we know if there are any plans for a reprint? If there aren't, I might start to consider at least asking permission to quote chunks of it on the planned "list of Sartarite tribes" I was compiling. If there are, then the quotes will deliberately be "teasers".