Re: Garrath Sharpsword

From: Flavien LIEGEOIS <flavien_liegeois_at_...>
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 08:42:53 -0000

Hi Guys,

I answer to this old email because I have a question for you. I would like know if you have informations about the action inside the cradle after it entrance on the sea.

Garrath meets harrek but how they become friends ? What is the tour of garrath and harrek after that ? Is there somewhere more details than in King of Sartar ?

Thank you for your answer.

Flavien