Re: Cool troll weapons for Orlanthi?

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 17:45:48 -0800

> We are working on a heroquest where Orlanth defeats some trolls and
> takes their weapons. Can anyone suggest that trolls use which might be
> (a) useful to Orlanthi (b) very cool?

Typical troll weapons are maces, mauls & slings *(cutting and piercing weapons are for wimps. *Real* trolls crush their opponents!) is for . Add various prefixes like "Darkness", "Cold", Death" and presto, cool weapons. Of course the best-known (and oldest published) articles stolen by Orlanth form trolls are the Sandals of Darkness, part of the Four Magical Weapons.

RR
- Richelieu