RE: Cool troll weapons for Orlanthi?

From: Mike Gibb <migibb_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 01:52:34 +0000

>From: "parental_unit_2" <parental_unit_2_at_...>

>We are working on a heroquest where Orlanth defeats some trolls and
>takes their weapons. Can anyone suggest that trolls use which might be
>(a) useful to Orlanthi (b) very cool?

Well the obvious one is the sandals of darkness (see Cults of Prax and the UW Uz book), but I always thought Zorak Zoran was always full of hot air - maybe Orlanth thought that ought to be his too.

mike
8-)

PS Having jokingly said that - ZZ did steal fire powers from Yelmalio - where did he steal the air from to become so blustery??