Re: Re: Cool troll weapons for Orlanthi?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 12:29:26 +0000 (GMT)

> Perhaps Orlanth's son by the Dark Woman (Kyger Litor
> ?), Crushing
> Noise, could be worked in. The name seems to fit,
> even if Crushing
> Noise is currently a very obscure figure.

Do we know if Crushing Noise ever appeared again, and if so, as an ally or an enemy of Orlanth? Is he a troll with air powers from the dad we don't talk about, or a son of Orlanth with darkness powers?

I don't know of any Orlanth sub-cults with Darkness powers (who might therefore be Crushing Noise under another name) off-hand - anyone else?

Jane Williams

Win a castle for NYE with your mates and Yahoo! Messenger http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com