Re: Re: Cool troll weapons for Orlanthi?

From: Manuel MOLINIER <astaroth.maillist_at_...>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 14:35:32 +0100

I remember that in Runequest Kyger Litor provide a darkness divine Spell to Orlanth Worshippers. I think those cross cults magic didn't cross to HW/HQ as is but that a GM can allow a hero to learn them throught herocults and special feats or as aspect and affinities.

Manuel

> Perhaps Orlanth's son by the Dark Woman (Kyger Litor
> ?), Crushing
> Noise, could be worked in. The name seems to fit,
> even if Crushing
> Noise is currently a very obscure figure.

  Do we know if Crushing Noise ever appeared again, and   if so, as an ally or an enemy of Orlanth? Is he a   troll with air powers from the dad we don't talk   about, or a son of Orlanth with darkness powers?

  I don't know of any Orlanth sub-cults with Darkness   powers (who might therefore be Crushing Noise under   another name) off-hand - anyone else?

  Jane Williams

  Win a castle for NYE with your mates and Yahoo! Messenger   http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor