Re: Dragonewts

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 12:51:14 +0200 (EET)

On Fri, 19 Jan 2001, Peter Metcalfe wrote:

> Mikko Rintasaari:
>
> >Since the Dragonewts Dream was meant to help Dragonewts take back
> >territories they had lost, I'd be interested to hear where this
> >succeeded (I only know of Pavis).
> >
> >How far-reaching was the Dream?
>
> It reached into Dara Happa, or at least north of Tarsh.

But did it spread as far from the Dragons Eye in every direction? Did it effect the whole of Genertela?

> >Are the Dragonewts going to be trying this again?
>
> I think the dream was a one-off. King of Sartar p186 mentions
> a theory that the 'newts were repeating deeds done 1300 years
> earlier during the First Council (which makes the sightings
> around Pavis rather interesting) and so I think the region of
> the dream would have been roughly similar to the region of
> the World Council of Friends before the battle of Argentium
> Thi'rile.

Ah, this is food for tought. Thanks you.

> >Are they becoming more
> >active again, with the arrival of the Hero Wars?
>
> Yes. Or rather some Orlanthi are foolish enough to wake the
> dragons up to expel the Lunars.
>
> --Peter Metcalfe

That's so beautiful.

The Household of Death character in my game want's to find the Ravenbanner, and if he find's it will propably turn his eyes towards the battlebanner of the EWF. He's a proper fanatic, he will do _anything_ to keep out the Lunars.

        -Adept