Otherworld differences

From: yuskim1 <yuskim1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 11:03:00 -0000

Is there anything which differentiates each of the 3 otherworlds (from the point of view of non-otherworld visitor) from each other?

I was (slowly) forming a mental picture where the God World was Oz to the Inner World's Kansas, while the Spirit world was more of a Toon Town (from Who Framed Roger Rabbit?) kind of thing, and the Essence Planes were like 'the construct' from the Matrix. [Man, this looks silly when I see it written down.] But page 197 of the HQ book put paid to that idea with phrases like "This transition may be gradual or ..." and "Questers may not realize they have entered the Hero Planes until something different happens."