RE: Guardian Beings

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 21:38:53 -0000

> One of our players, a newbie to Heroquest, has questioned why
> we have guardians at all. I don't really know what to say.
> I kind of agree.

In that case I start to ask why you have a hero-band at all? Have you got that figured out, or was it just "everyone does"?

> Had anyone got a game where they use the guardian extensively?

Swords campaign - I don't know about "extensively", but we do take notice of the regimental wyter, and use its powers. The PCs believe it's Arkat's Unbreakable Sword (yes, I know, Glorantha is full of them) and as Humakti, they take that seriously.