Re: Re: Birthdays?

From: Stephen Rennell <steve_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:30:56 +1300

Rob wrote:
> I also loved the comment about the Humakti not being invited to
> weddings!! Maybe they have their own party (sounds like fun!)

The Humakti did - along with the Elmali Uncle and a number of young fyrdmen who were on guard duty. Much food was brought out.

Incidentally, the Humakti has his own hut since he became a devotee, because the rest of the bloodline decided that having a devotee of humakt under the same roof as potentially pregnant women was a bad idea...

Of course the rest of the heroes pitched in to help build it, and now they have a club-house where they are practicing their homebrew skills. (Most players took a "brew beer" ability, except for Ontarios who got the "critique beer" ability instead...)

Stephen

--
Stephen Rennell 	steve_at_...
Wellington, New Zealand