Re: Re: Birthdays?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:20:00 +0000 (GMT)

> For older people there may well be
> > approximations if not deliberate distorting of the
> truth....
>
> Well, I had a friend who was 27 years old two years
> running, because
> when it got round to being his birthday the second
> time, he realised
> that he had been a year out the year before and he'd
> actually only been 26 after all...

I discovered from listening to office conversation that when one turns 30, one is Old. I therefore decided that back when I was 30, I must indeed have been Old, but had since grown out of it. I changed direction at 30, and am now 21 (again), only with more experience. At some point I may have to change direction again, of course.

Not that this has much to do with Glorantha except that they're human, too, and this is yet more proof that humans can be very silly at times :)

Jane Williams