Re: The Other Greg Stafford

From: Dr Stuart Mousir-Harrison <loosmoos_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 11:14:57 +0000

At 16:49 22/12/2004, Greg wrote:

>Friends,
>
>Just for the record
>
> >> http://hector3000.future.easyspace.com/birthdays.htm) which
> >> has quotes on it from some guy named Greg Stafford.
> >
> > Fascinating page: thanks. But I suspect it's a different Greg Stafford.
>
>Yes, it is not me.

Well, that answers that question I hadn't dared to ask!

>I have had a number of people ask me about this guy. The most pleasure I
>can get out it is thinking of HIS pals asking him, "Hey, how can you do
>that satanic gaming stuff?" :)

So why then ( with my "gaming vicar" hat on ) do I find so many tantalizing links to Biblical criticism cropping up in Gloranthan esoteria, and parallels between the Argrath saga(s) and the quest for the historical Jesus etc?

This begs the question as to whether, just as there are many Argraths, there are many Greg Staffords? ;)

Quadruped Erat Demonstrandum

The (one and only) Dr Moose
www.mousir.org