Re: Scenarios for kids -- interested?

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 20:02:09 -0000

I'd be interested in seeing these! My son is not quite ready for them yet, but I've been gradually increasing the amount of interaction in the nightly made up bed time stories, so hopefully in another year or two I'll have him doing rule-free role playing without him (or my wife) knowing it ;-) Then maybe I'll be able to introduce him to HQ, so I'm more than happy to save scenarios in the meantime.

I've managed to draw decent inspiration for scenarios even from nursery rhymes, so Grimm's fairy tales should be great!

I don't see this list as being a bad place to post them, they'd be great examples of how you can play HQ (could load them in the files section). RHQN would be great if it re-appears....not sure where else, but at least notify us here of where and when they appear, please!

--Bryan