Re: New file uploaded to HeroQuest-RPG

From: parental_unit_2 <parental_unit_2_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 01:47:45 -0000

> a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the HeroQuest-RPG
> group.
>
> File : /Scenarios/PiedPiperScenario_09.html

This file is the first of three HQ scenarios based on Grimm folk tales and set in a quasi-medieval homeland. I wrote these for a group with an adult and two kids, aged 10 and 12.

I'd appreciate any comments, positive or negative. When I've gotten some feedback, I'll decide whether to post the other two. Thanks to all who responded to my earlier questions about these scenarios.

Rob Helm