Early Kallyr

From: Benedict Adamson <yahoo_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 21:24:04 +0000

Jane Williams wrote [on the rules list]: ...
[Red Cow starts post-invasion and starts with conflict with the Maboder, played against the backdrop of the emerging conflict with the Telmori. Jomes Wulf, Starbrow, and others are here in early days of their fame.]
> Let me know what Kallyr gets up to, would you?

The Resistance? Just another bunch of troublemakers looking for a hand out. They want to pick a fight with the Lunars despite us already having lost all our warriors at Boldhome. And the Split Waters clan are trying to extort cattle from us. We need more friends, not more enemies.