Re: Symbolic Sight - what do you see?

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:53:54 -0000

That part I have some thoughts about. Have you ever looked at a very green object through red tinted glasses? It barely shows up. I imagine it is much the same in this case. When you are looking at an essence with spiritface, you only see how much of a spirit it is, which is to say almost not at all. Possibly what you see is almost more of a curious void, like seeing a shadow without an object (or if you have read Rosemary Kirsten's "Language of Power" how she tracked the absent "dragon" in the herd, by following the void where it seemed something should be).

--Bryan