Re: Bashing RuneQuest: It was askin' for it!

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 16:38:09 -0800

Rob wrote:

> However, I
> wouldn't knock RQ for the reasons David gave.

Well, I suppose it depends on how sensitive one is going to be. I believe the extent to which I criticized RQ was to say, 'My sense is, the RQ system (lay member < Initiate < Rune Lord) imposed a level of uniformity across various religions which did not actually reflect Gloranthan "reality".'

If that's considered "bashing" (and a "disgusting" "disrespect[ing]" of the "murder[ed]" Runequest), well, I'm afraid we're going to keep seeing "bashing" here.