Re: Symbolic Sight - what do you see?

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 17:38:07 -0800

I'm surprised nobody's referred to the description of Soul Vision from the rules...

Mikko

>I say again, such detail is the soul of roleplaying,

whereas in our games, I don't think we've ever paid this detail much mind. Plenty of other things to describe, I guess.

FWIW, I think the now-lost RuneQuest Sight (a specialty of the God Learners) would have been better than any of the current three. Perhaps it layered all three?

Individual narrators might also require you to look "funny" -- cross-eyed, squinting, out of the corner of your eye, or through a ring -- in order to make your Vision work. (Of course, this may be cultural, not magic-specific.)

--

David Dunham