NOT Bashing RQ

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 20:13:16 -0800

David

>I really liked the Glorantha myths when there was less of them, and
>when they were merely background.

For what it's worth, there are plenty of areas where there are pretty much no myths at all. (Umathela, nominal home of my current game, comes to mind.)

I also want to point out that RQ isn't dead, in that Moon Design is still reprinting the classics (in better versions than the original). It's probably easier to get a copy of Griffin Mountain now than at almost any time ever.

--

David Dunham