Re: Lismelder and the Orlmarthing

From: David Hall <davidandkaty_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 07:02:01 -0000

Thought I'd better reply on the right yahoogroup…

See Jeff's post below.

We had noticed how the Orlmarth cower in their fortifications when we steal their cows and sheep.

The Orlmarth have a priest of the unKnowing God who gets his dates all mixed up, usually by a hundred years or more.

Everyone knows that the Greydog Inn was burnt down twice, and pulled down once. The first time it was burnt was by the Orlmarth in the reign of Ordag Goodsword, in the time before King Sartar. The second time was when the Lunars burnt it down in 1602. Zombies pulled most of it down in 1592 during their great raid.

It was never burnt down by Orlgandi Urothorling of the Orlmarth. Yes, he tried. But King Orlbjorn and Chief Engorn Longbrewer were strong and stopped him. Luckily Orlgandi was killed at Dwarf Ford, otherwise he would have succeeded during the time of Thufir Yellowtail. Bloody Poss.

Does anyone use the Greydog background for their games?

David