Re: Re: some questions on the Crimson Bat

From: Peter Larsen <plarsen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:31:35 -0600

Greg Stafford says:

>When Broyan and his associates deterred it they flew/transported to be
>above it and when their magic failed they dropped onto its back and killed
>all the priests. The bat then went off on its own, flying way out to sea in
>fact, and was very had to locate and get back (even using the cult magic).

        Imagine the scenario. The poor player characters, out in the rain, asking "Excuse me sir, we're looking for our bat. What does it look like? Well, it's really big, covered in eyes, probably eating your entire tribe.... Oh, wait, there it is! Come here, boy! Come on, get the biscuit! Darn, it's run off again...."

Peter Larsen