Re: Another Cartoon Referral

From: markmohrfield <markmohrfield_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 23:10:49 -0000

And the father left the killing sword with the half-way nice brother and the healing sword with the icy killer brother.

> So what's the HQ connection? The action is very HQ and pretty
much
> any episode could be mined for good ideas.

The gang from this really do look like characters who were created by Heroquest rules. "I want to play a ninja with a magic cat that grows to huge size when it attacks people." "Can I take "lechorous" as an ability?" and of course, "Can I just play myself? You know, someone like me but suddenly transfered to this place?"

                                                  Mark Mohrfield