Re: Dragonewts

From: Olli Kantola <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 19:41:04 +0200

On Fri, 19 Jan 2001, Mikko Rintasaari wrote:
> Since the Dragonewts Dream was meant to help Dragonewts take back
> territories they had lost, I'd be interested to hear where this

I don't think that that was the dreams purpose. The lunars believe only think that's what they are doing.

> Are the Dragonewts going to be trying this again? Are they becoming more
> active again, with the arrival of the Hero Wars?

The horrible entanglements that interfering would bring would not be desirable to the 'newts. Besides it's not very dragonic to conform to the cyclical nature of the illusion by reacting to th HW.

Olli Kantola

--
It's lovely to watch colorful shadows in the planets of the eternal light.
        -The Master