Re: Contacting the dead

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 11:08:55 -0800

> Thanks, that'll help no end in other games.
>
> In this one, we're a bunch of ex-Lunar army just arrived in our "nice"
> new grant in Sartar and wondering what's here in the way of other-world
> inhabitants. My Black Death Snake Practitioner took first look, and this
> is what she's found. A sorceror is taking next look, and then a
> Carmanian Humakti wants to join in... And we've found a fudge for now
> that means we can *all* see this "spirit". Or whatever it is.

I have a feeling that the Lunar Army has special "Death handler units" (gotta think up a better name - Graves Registration?) to deal with the possibility of ghosts and the like in their conquered territories (and soon-to-be-conquered ones). Too bad Lunar High Command didn't give your band of misfits one... Maybe the next player to join? ;-).

Remember that you get a -20 Otherworld penalty to dealing with the "wrong" type of ghost (Soul/Spirit/Essence).

RR
- Richelieu