Re: Heortling Temples (Long!)

From: Dr Moose <loosmoos_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 13:33:32 -0000

> the dragons lay on ley lines don't they? and dragonnewts use them
> for roads, staggering plinths along them. or am I woefully
> misguided here?

Possible, I susppose. What is the shape of Gloranthan mountain ranges that we know to be of dragonic origin? (Biuts of DP, Tabros mountains enclosing Dorastor?)

Dragonnewt roads could be analogoous true, (but so could be Karshtid tunnels, if you want a Chaotic possiblity). I have to admit I would rather look for a Gloranthan, even a God-learner explanation, rather than the earthly analogue of Ley lines. (Then again, I'm biased against them I suppose).

QED
www.mousir.org