RE: Re: Heortling Temples (Long!)

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 22:26:53 -0000

> Apropos ley lines, I recommend reading this:
>
> http://skepdic.com/leylines.html

Which, sadly, is wrong. Or at least, so out of date as to have ignored research done in the 1980s.

I can't comment on the "take some place names and draw a straight line through them" approach, I haven't seen the evidence recently. But the energy lines, and the extent to which you can measure them with an oscilloscope: see the book I recommended earlier. (I wonder if it's on Amazon? Yes, though oddly enough, the latest version is "limited availability" and the earlier ones are in stock!)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=books-uk&fie ld-author=Fidler%20Havelock/202-1956663-1146252

Though this still has *nothing* to do with Gloranthan ley-lines, which as any dragon can tell you, most definitely do exist.