Ley-lines

From: jeffrichard68 <richj_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 05:21:36 -0000

> >I don't think that ley-lines are a Third Age Heortling thing.
Might
> >be something the EWF, God Learners, or the Pharaoh subscribes to.
>
> Almost certainly the EWF did:
> 1. Dragonewts certainly seem to (note the arrangement of dragonewt
cities)
> 2. The EWF had all sorts of flying magic, so they could see how
> places connected.
>
> (This latter is true for any Heortling culture, even if they don't
> have draconic magic.)

Maybe I'm just hair-splitting, but I don't think that Dragonnewt roads or landmark magic is the same thing as the ley-lines Jane is talking about. Or maybe I just live on the west coast of North America and so have always had more iconic landmarks to focus on and never needed to try to make something impressive out of the English countryside.