Re: Heortling Temples (Long!)

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:15:55 -0800

Jeff

> > Apropos ley lines, I recommend reading this:
>>
> > http://skepdic.com/leylines.html
>
>Cool - my place looks like an intersection of two lines in the
>attached map of Seattle. Poor David, looks like the line out and
>out misses him.

Hmm, given the concentration of churches near me, clearly the dowsers got it wrong, because we all know that churches are built atop old holy sites which are always on ley lines. (Somewhat more seriously, it'd be interesting to compare to known native places to see if there are any connections.)

I suspect the God Learner were into ley lines, and perhaps some of their adjustments to the Other Side were to make it "neater" (better aligned to the theoretical guidelines).

--

David Dunham