Re: Sky fall as a landmark

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 19:50:34 -0000

No fun = must not be correct :)

Easy adjustment--its magic. This torrent is such a primal water power that, elemental wheel be damned, it cannot be defeated by air in this way! Which is to say there aren't swamp-loads of spray all the same, just that most of the water has broken down no smaller than normal sized rain drops (I figure at its origin it might be more like a steady stream, it being a wound and all).

I agree that it comes from a cloud, rather than straight out of the sky, but for some reason I always figured it was a very high cloud....how majestic would it be falling from a low cloud?

--Bryan