Re: "New" goddesses, retcons, etc.

From: Jeff Kyer <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 14:36:26 -0000

A lot of work has, and is, going into conversion of the old material to HW by volunteers and is being put onto the Issaries site as it becomes availble. Some is already there and others are nearing completing -- the rather excellent Garhound Contest, for example

> If it ever finally appears, I'll buy it and read it. I just don't
promise to
> agree with it. And of course the longer we have to wait, the further
our
> campaigns develop without it, and divergence will occur. If the
results
> mean TR can't be used..... well, that's too bad for TR. But I'm
hoping it'll
> be flexible enough to avoid problems: the hints so far look good.

Thunder Rebels, as was mentioned earlier has gone to the printers earlier this month. Expect it at distribtors late January and then bugbugbug your retailer to carry it. I'm a GTA memeber of some sort (and get a contributor copy) but I'm still planning to bend the ear of my friendly store -- till it bleeds if need be.

I'm expecting Storm Tribe hot on the heels of this one.

Hope this helps!

Jeff