Re: More Glorantha for my computer?

From: Ian Young <Ian_at_...>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 00:47:04 -0000

Jane Williams wrote:

> Then why not PBeM?

You might also try RPG.net, where they've established Play-by-Post forums for just this purpose. There are drawbacks, of course. Of the two HeroQuest games that have been established, one petered out after about a month, and mine
(http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=158630&page=1&pp=10) is wrapping up Day 3 of in-character game time after two-and-a-half months of real time. It's a slow go, and player attrition rates can be high, but we've been fortunate to have two strong stand-bys take the reins (and improve!) established characters. Anyway, I'm sure a motivated Narrator could get a handy passle of new players to start another campaign.

Now, let's see if I can wrap all this talky-stuff and move my players on to the hitty-bashy-stuff!

!i!