Re: QW

From: Darran Sims <darransims_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 17:09:10 -0000

Jane Williams wrote:
> > From: Greg Stafford
> > HeroQuesters,
> >
> > > From: "Darran Sims" <darransims_at_n...>
> >
> > gets a check for his Perception skill,.
>
> Does that mean Darran (or Greg) is playing RQ not HQ?? :)

I am definately playing HQ. I am always using my 'Gets Into Trouble' ability quite a few times ;-)

Perception Ability is now ticked although the Dundracon site was pointed out to me by 'First Age' on the Tavern forum.

> Or possibly that I'm not the only one who distingushes "game
relevant"
> abilities by using RQ-style ticks?

When I made my character sheets up for my demo games I stuck on those little tick boxes next to all the abilities. i find them so 'cute'. ;-)