Re: Re: Out of Print

From: donald_at_...
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 00:36:15 GMT

In message <cuogpv+cptv_at_...> "Rob" writes:

>Most gamers will have a poke around the Glorantha website, which is
>the first port of call to try and find stuff you can't find. But
>instead of saying, oh no its out of print - we can say its out of
>print but you can download a pdf version!!
>
>The question, how hard would it be getting it online, and are there
>any other isssues that mean it can't be done?

That depends on what format was used for sending to the printers, there's a tendency in the trade to use elaborate Quark Express documents although a PDF file would be just as good.

The other issue which I can think of is copyright on the artwork, as it resides with the artist it would involve negotiating the online publication.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/