Household of Death / Art for Hero Wars

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 12:06:21 +0200 (EET)

Greetings mr. Stafford

I'd like to still ask you a question concerning the Household of Death.

You wrote on the Hero Wars list, that the members of the household have taken a "deathgeas" <--- my wording
so they become very powerful in battle, but die at the end of it if they haven't been killed yet. Did I understand this correctly?

Am I correct in assuming that this is a power they invoke, in an important battle. In effect they decide, "this is where I'm going to die".
I'd need to know how powerful and capable they are normally? (not in the battle where they invoke the deathgeas).

The Household of Death is a really cool Idea, and I love using it in my campaign. The poignancy of these children giving their childhood and life for their prince and country has really impressed my gamers, so I'd really love to hear more about them.

  ---

On another subject. My ladyfriend and artist Suvi Ylioja would like to offer the use of her artistic skills for the benefit of the Hero Wars. I showed you her work at an earlier Convulsion in England, and there's a picture of her's at http://www.glorantha.com/new/yinkin.jpg

Where should we send prints or files of Suvi's work for you and your people to go over? Who's in charge of the layout of the Hero Wars?

at your service,

        -Mikko 'Adept' Rintasaari