Re: Re: Sea scenarios (was e23, beginning supplements)

From: Manuel MOLINIER <astaroth.maillist_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 09:55:14 +0100

There are also passages of Conan as Amra when he is captain of a pirate crew that while not very accurate can bring adventure hooks while at sea or on small islands.

Manuel

> Great post Bryan. In fact I would go so far as to maybe edit
> it and send for publishing on the Glorantha website.

  Yes, that would be good.

  Here's another reference for you: "The Brendan voyage" by Tim Severin.   Historical and practical research, not fiction. How to sail across the   Atlantic in a coracle.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor