RE: Humakt and ranged attacks

From: Andrew Barton <AndrewBarton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 21:03:29 -0500

> I'm wondering if Humakt has any objections to his initiates
> using ranged attacks, or if it's ok with him to have humakti
> have slings for when they can't reach the enemy with their sword?

Jane Williams:
<snip>
> I'm pretty sure throwing knives used to be a Humakti weapon.

Certainly were in RQ days, most Humakti PCs I saw used thrown knives not because they were much use but becasue you needed mastery of three bladed weapon skills to make Rune Lord. Back then Humakti also had a ranged 'make saving throw or drop dead' magical attack.

I don't think either of these fits in so well in HQ.

Andrew