RE: QW

From: Silburn, Luke <luke.silburn_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:29:46 -0000

I do this too. Admittedly I have been playing PendragonQuest (ie Pendragon with a healthy dose of HeroQuest mechanics) and the ticks are part of the PD look'n'feel that I wanted to keep.

Basically, in addition to the standard ways that PD hands out ticks (on a critical roll or when the GM says so) I've said that any time a player spends a heropoint for a bump they get a tick that they can put against any skill/trait/passion used as part of the contest.

Ticks then get resolved during the winter phase per vanilla PD with the exception that players can spend further heropoint(s) to automatically succeed on their experience rolls.

Regards
Luke