Re: Re: some questions on the Crimson Bat

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 13:27:22 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001, Tim Ellis wrote:

> Finding them is easy - send a mail to MAJORDOMO_at_... with the
> message body "HELP" for full instructions
>
> Finding something in them is much trickier. I think someone had a
> searchable archive, but I forget the details. The new list owner may
> be able to provide something similar?

I'm working on it. Unfortunatly, this will take a couple of weeks, and initially will only have fairly recent material in it. For the moment, try using the archives at
www.kondalski.com/brian/Glorantha
These are a bit incomplete and not wonderfully searchable, but at least you can get hold of the old archives and use your own search tools. Grep if you have a unix box.

Better service will come as soon as I have time...

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stable Yard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net

Glorantha Digest Moderator