sky ship

From: jclebreu <gljc38_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 09:05:36 -0000

Hello
I'm playing the "sky ship" scenario (gathering thunder), and it's really a great moment !!!

OK, that requires works to adapt it to your players, but it is really worth while!

The players reached now the river and took part in the return of the celestial ship
And it's only now that they understand the range of this quest !

A great moment of pleasure... :)

Unfortunately, I do not know how to manage the end of the search. My players are very related to Kallyr, and they will probably stay with her until the end, and then, enter with her into the dragon... And they will probably ask what Orlaron said to the dragon. But i don't know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think i will be inspired from the wesley's campaign to pack the end which is not detailed enough in the book, but if anyone has an idea it will be great...

Jean-Claude