Re: What do you call a Bison Rider who's lost his mount?

From: Adrian Smith (GotADSL) <"Adrian>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 20:28:44 -0000

A PC in one of my RQ games lost his bison (before I took over as GM) and called himself, simply enough, 'NoBison'. Jane and her PC are much more familiar with him. I'm sure she could give you more details of the whole episode.

Adrian

  Ok, it sounds like the lead in for a bad joke, but its a real   question.
  Also thanks to everyone who gave up the duck deathdealer info.   Now to round out for tonite-the begining of a new game with new   Glorantha virgin players- I have a narrator character who is a Bison   Rider who has been exiled fromhis tribe and lost his heard and mount.   Now, when not causing the "bangs" for tonite, he mostly gets drunk in   Badside..
  So what form of derogetory names would fellow animal nomads call him?   How about the residents of New Pavis? Bum? No-good-nick?

  Yahoo! Groups Links