RE: Re: Fearing Dragons

From: donald_at_...
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 00:08:05 GMT

In message <20050220231140.KSIP9818.aamta03-winn.mailhost.ntl.com_at_master> "Jane Williams" writes:

>> >Now, can you also explain why she feels it necessary to
>> start a fight
>> >before leaving the Ship, rather than just jumping off?
>
>Donald:
>> To show how what happens on the Hero plane affects the real
>> world
>
>Huh? You lost me - how does it do that?

Danar dies on the Sky Ship in the Hero Plane and is dead when they return from the HQ. The destruction of his temple is also related in that this was Danar's HQ to become immortal and it failed (see the penultimate paragraph of the denouncement on pg. 64).

>> There also may be a plot reason why Andrega gets thrown
>> of the ship as well.
>
>There may be, but since it doesn't get explained it might as
>well not exist.

Will probably appear in the next volume, or the one after that.

>> I reckon Kallyr was holding back until it didn't
>> interfere with her mission.
>
>Except that it did...

In what way? she gets thrown off just at the point where she's going to see the dragon.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/