Re: Quick morality question for heortling

From: Bruce Ferrie <bruceferrie_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:54:21 +0000

Jane Williams wrote:

> I'd thoroughly agree with that. Most Vingans I "know" are happily
> heterosexual.

Again, I agree, and I certainly wasn't attempting to imply that Vingans aren't as likely to be gay, hetero or bi as anyone else.

> Nandan ("the birthing man") I'm less sure of. Unless you separate
> enjoyment of sex from the end result of a child?

I'm sure there are plot hooks to be had in some man, who doesn't really want to, having to "lie back and think of whatever you hold dear" when a child MUST be born and no mother is available. Whether this be to fulfill a specific prophecy, because all the women are gone or whatever.

As always, MGF must be our guiding light.

Regards,

Bruce