RE: Re: Cold River Clan

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 21:42:54 -0000

> > Can someone tell me which tribe the Cold River clan in the High
> Pressure
> > Front scenario in the Heroquest rules belongs to?

> Any tribe you want except the Colymar - who seem to be
> already detailed in an offical fashion. There is plenty of
> room in most tribes for one more clan. Where would YOU like
> them to be? =)

And as a general rule, remember that clans usually have more than one name. The "Cold River" could easily be a nickname of some clan that's better known by an alternative. Taking examples from that well-documented Colymar - the Orlmarth are sometimes called the "Starfires", and the "Keepers of Secrets". And their totem is the red-headed woodpecker, so they could take that as a name as well.

FWIW, I don't personally remember the Cold River being mentioned anywhere else. And even if it had been, you can also have more than one clan with the same name...

Freedom. Enjoy it.