Re: Cold River Clan

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:49:15 -0800

Håkan

>Also, does anyone have information on centaur religions? One of my players
>wants to play a centaur with magic abilities related to singing and music.
>I think centaurs are animists, but would like some details and suggestions
>for a tradition or practice.

>From memory, the ones in Dragon Pass worship
Arachne Solara in dangerous rituals at Wild Temple. I'd call them animists. Ironhoof is their most important hero there.

The Mike Dawson writeup is probably more relevant to centaurs from Kanthor's Isles, though you could certainly use it. You might want to make the EWF the bad guys, if you're playing in Dragon Pass.

You could use the Donandar common religion.

--

David Dunham