Re: Re: Cradle Date

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 11:46:12 -0500

On 9 Mar 2005 at 13:37, Rob wrote:

> FWIW K0S gives the event occured in 1621. Is there any reason that I
> shouldn't run it in 1620? Bar the early removal of Sor-Eel and
> Garrath being gone for an extra year (which is off camera anyway)

I think it adds to the mystic importance of 1621 (Cradle and Windstop). But really, YGWV. If it makes sense in your campaign to run it in 1620, I'd say go right ahead.

(For instance, I'm almost certain that my players are going on the Shiprise HQ in 1619/1620, despite it not supposed to be happening till substantially later. Interestingly, since it is the HeroPlane, "going on the quest" and "seeing the results" don't have to match up exactly.)

LC